Netpreneur 2016: “Free Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurial skill training.
Five states one event (Webinar and workshop)
Are you finding it challenging to make sales because of the recent economy situation?
Do you wish to venture into a new business and make it a brand at the shortest of time?
Do you want to upgrade or boost your CV and become productive in any organization?
This is an opportunity to learn how to advertise your products and services online and reach many people or make more sales online, in the forthcoming digital marketing and Entrepreneurial skill training titled “Netpreneur 2016”.
Learn from the experts like Uchenna Eze Founder of Bellanaija.com, Ambrose Eberechukwu of Glitzy Media, Esther Akuwudike of Konga.com, Tolulope Abikoye of Interswitch Nigeria etc as they would clearly teach and share their experiences. This would assist and boost your products sales and services online.
This is also the opportunity to get a globally recognized certificate in digital marketing and Entrepreneurial skill. Also, this is an opportunity to learn from the business leaders.
Training is free visit http://www.netpreneur.com to register free of charge
29th November 2016 to 17th February 2017
Time: 12 noon to 2: pm two or three times a week.
Lagos, 26th November 2016
Venue: Lagos chambers of commerce and industries (LCCI) Ikeja
Time: 11: am to 5: pm.
See list of facilitators below
- Mr.Prashant Pramhans = Regional Head - Middle East & Africa, Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Frank Donga = Comedian and TV Producer/presenter, Ndani Tv
- Uchenna Eze = CEO/Founder, Bellanaija.com
- Zubby Emodi = Head of RDM Nigeria (Pulse.ng)
- Esther akuwudike = Konga.com
- Tolulope Abikoye = Interswitch
- Goke OLAEGBE = CMO/Country Group Head at naij.com
- Mr Geoffrey Weli Wosu = Co MD, Voguepay Nigeria
- Sandeep Chulani = CEO, Online business directory
- Anthony Kila = Centre Director, Centre for international and advanced professional studies (CIAPS)
- Iwu Patrick = CEO, Stronix Consult limited
- Daniel Malik = CEO, Traders Balls
- Stephen Akintayo = CEO, Gtext Media
- Emmanuel Nwafor = CEO, Alternative adverts Ltd
- Eberechukwu Ambrose
- priestly Adaigbe