ASSPPAA REWARDS TEACHERS AND STUDENTS WITH MILLIONS
(SCIENCE TEACHER’S GAME)
The Science Teachers Game Reality Show which is powered by Assppaa (All Schools Science Practical and Projects Academy Awards), now rewards students and teachers with millions and thousands of naira on each categories.
The categories under the Teacher’s Awards include:
1. The science Teacher’s category and
2. The science student’s category
Under the science teacher’s category is:
1. Best Biology Teacher. He/she will be rewarded with a Brand New IVM Car, N5Million Cash, with All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation
2. Best Chemistry Teacher. He/she will be rewarded with a Brand New IVM Car, N5Million Cash, All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation
3. Best Physics Teacher. He/ she gets rewarded with a Brand New IVM Car, N5Million Cash, All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation
Under the Science student’s category is:
1. Best Biology Student SS1. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
2. Best Biology Student SS2. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
3. Best Biology Student SS3. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
4. Best Chemistry Student SS1. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
5. Best Chemistry Student SS2. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
6. Best Chemistry Student SS3. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
7. Best Physics Student SS1. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
8. Best Physics Student SS2. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
9. Best Physics Student SS3. He/she will be awarded with N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
The Assppaa which is the Nigerian’s No 1 and first science community, dedicated to the promotion of the welfare and lifestyle of science teachers and students across all schools in Nigeria, allows them (students and teachers) to showcase science experiments, engagements and activities with their students, measures the teachers and students skills and efforts through the Teachers Basic Points(TBPS) and Students Basic Points(SBPs) respectively, and rewards the teachers by making Payments Per Practical (PPP).
To enable the breakdown of the educational system in Nigeria, The main goal of Assppaa is to identify, encourage and reward passionate science teachers and highly inquisitive science students across all schools.
Each School Producing Any of the three (3) Best Science Teachers will be awarded with N2 Million each.
Each School Producing Any of the Nine (9) Best Science Students in SS1, SS2 and SS3 will be awarded N2 Million each.
Each School Head or Principal of each of the three (3) Best Science Teachers will be awarded N1 Million each
Each School Head or Principal of the Nine (9) Best Science Students in SS1, SS2 and SS3 will be awarded N1 Million each.
Biology, Chemistry and Physics teachers in Nigeria can start earning Big monies and salaries, with enhanced lifestyles like other professionals in Banking, Telecommunication, Oil and Gas. Payment per Practical (PPP) rate is between N500-N2, 500.
The Season One starts September 2017 and ends in July 2018. Register Now and Start playing the Game!
Each of three (3) Science Teachers of Biology, Chemistry and Physics will win the Star Prize of one Brand New IVM Car, N5 Million Cash and an All-Expense-Paid-Vacation to Dubai.
Any teacher could be the lucky winner, Choose to compete in your best science subject, showcase your academic and mental skills, hard work and persistency, you could just be among the winners.
• Teachers and Students registration and participation on the portal is Free and voluntary. Visit, www.assppaa.com and register by filling the registration forms.
• New Teachers on the portal, should click on the Register menu at the top-right side of the homepage and complete the Registration Form, then Submit.
• Once a Teacher completes his or her registration form online, a customized Dashboard will be created for him.
• With the Login details, the teacher can revisit the homepage at other times. Just on the Login menu at the top-right side of the homepage and start any of the functions listed.
• The first things the Teacher is to do after registration and the creation of the dashboard to click on his or her Profile which is at the top-right side of his Dashboard, and then update your profile details.
• After the registration, he is to bring on board his sets of students into his Dashboard.
• Once a Teacher Dashboard is created, and the science students in his class(s) are properly registered in his Dashboard, the science teacher is then good to go! He could start other activities on the portal.
• If a student is successfully registered on the teacher’s Dashboard, a customized Student Dashboard with Login details is created for the student and the student is also good to go!
• The Teacher’s Dashboard provides the teacher enough space and an easy-to-use platform, which enables the teacher to report and showcase all the science practical engagements with his students. All the science experiments for Chemistry, Physics and Biology covered under WAEC and NECO syllabus are maintained on the teacher’s Dashboard.
• Now, every science experiment carried out by the teacher with his or her students in the school science laboratories automatically earns the teacher two benefits; Payment-Per-Practical (PPP) and Teacher-Basic-Points (TBPs). These measurable units are the yardsticks for better pay-package and improved lifestyles for the Teachers
• Science Teachers are paid Cash Rewards for every science practical they carry out with their students in the school science laboratory. The teachers are paid between N500-N2500 per science practical. will successfully be submitted on the Assppaa-ISBORS portal
• The Total accumulated PPP per month is paid to Science Teachers as Extra Salaries each Month through the Bank Account details which is provided on the Teachers Profile.
• Each science student who participates in any science experiment receives the details of the experiments and Teacher’s Lesson Notes on his or her student Dashboard. Students will engage in a variety of activities on their dashboards which will earn those Student Basic Points (SBPs).
• Registered students would be engaged in a weekly online science Game show, where Prizes would be won.
• Based on the various activities, Basic Points and procedure compliance from both the teachers and students, high performing teachers and students are specially rewarded every month.
• Best Science Subject Teachers and Students are announced each Month; published on the Homepage and will be Rewarded with Cash Prizes.
• The Assppaa-ISBORS rewards come in different forms, ranging from CASH gifts, media recognition, Gift Vouchers, and others.
• There are different categories teachers on the Assppaa-ISBORS portal, ranging from Bronze PPP, Silver PPP, Gold PPP, Platinum PPP, Diamond PPP and finally Diamond Exclusive,
• A set of teachers with high TBPs who are also at the Diamond Exclusive category will be shortlisted and will be made to compete for the Star Prizes in a Reality Show.
• The Grand Finale of the Science Teachers Game is the Teachers Night. The teacher’s night is a historic night of rewards, awards, recognitions, face-to-face fun with Nollywood, Comedy, the Music Act and On-Air Media personalities and Celebrities, interacting with the teachers, students, school owners, school managers, investors, stakeholders, regulators and others.
• The Teacher Night would be a colorful Red Carpet event in which the above
• Listed Awards and Prizes would be given out to winners.
SCIENCE STUDENT OF THE YEAR
The Student’s Play Weekly Science Games which is displayed on his Dashboard has chances of winning prizes.
If the child does not win a particular weekly game, his regular participation in these games increases his Student Basic Points (SBP) which is the unit of measurement of student’s activities on this portal.
On the Student Dashboard, the student takes part in Test Questions per Topic, treated by the teacher. He also participates in the Monthly Test displayed on the dashboard. All of these tests and games build the students SBPs. The student with the highest SBPs at the end of each month gets the Student of the Month Award which is a Cash Prize of N20,000 per science subject. That is, there will be three monthly winners; Biology Student of the Month, Chemistry Student of the Month and Physics Student of the Month.
The student with the highest SBP aggregate in the 2017/18 Academic Year becomes the Best Subject Science Student of the year and gets the Star Prize of N500,000 and fun filled-all-expense-paid vacation to Dubai. Three students will be awarded a Star Prize; Biology Student of the Year, Chemistry Student of Year and Physics Student of the Year.
BEST SCIENCE TEACHER OF THE YEAR
Though, several parameters are used to quantify and measure the Teachers daily activities with the students, but the teacher’s activities are measured by Teacher Basic Points (TBPs).
Each month, three teachers with the highest TBPs would emerge, one per science subject of Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Each winner gets a Cash Prize of N50, 000. Every science teacher on this portal who performs one science experiment or the other on the platform would be by Assppaa.
For every science experiment the teacher plans or proposes to do with the students, he getshis Escrow Account credited with the appropriate Cash Rewards. If the teacher eventually carries out the experiments as proposed, he gets the money in his or her Escrow Account transferred into his Wallet Account.
WEEKLY GAME SHOW
The Weekly Science Game is designed specifically to make the learning of science more fun filled. The game is available to all students registered on the portal. The Game of the week will pop up on the Student’s Dashboard every Saturdays at specified times and the game will last for just 10 minutes. The game usually tests the students knowledge of science apparatus and materials used in the laboratories.
The Speed of the student in identifying the apparatus and answering the questions related to the apparatus is what will be measured and scored.
Three fastest students with highest Student Basic Points per particular Game wins the Game and get N10, 000 each.
To participate and do well in this Game, students are encouraged to study the names and uses of most apparatus and materials in their school laboratories.