Position desired: Hospital administrator/Manager
1.Use growth oriented strategies to create market presence of the new hospital in both local and national scene
2. Assessment and management of patient flow for all point of service
3. Devise plans to deliver pertinent services to hospital, out patients and paramedical service consumers
4. Establish contacts with HMO, Government agencies, companies to promote Hospital services.
5. Collate and implement relevant local and national laws/policies regarding health care provision.
6. Oversee the schedule work activities of medical, nursing staff, clinical specialist, Clerical/paramedical staff
7. over-see Hospital fiscal operations; Billings, Financial reporting, monitoring expenditures, implementations of hospital tariff
8.Liase with hospital products suppliers for procurement
9. prepare weekly and monthly Hospital operations and reporting to the board.
Masters’ Degree in Nursing /Business admin.
At least 5 years of progressive Hospital management experience
Knowledge of Hospital/physician practice domain, including patient access, admission, local and national regulatory laws
Ability to communicate effectively with consumers and staff
Salary: upward of 2m per annum
Application closing deadline 17/03/2017
Interviews first week in April