2018 is drawing to a close! How badly do you need to get CMRP certified?
This is not just any other course that you will take that will get you certified, this is an opportunity to get an in-depth understanding on Reliability, Maintenance Management & Asset Performance Management, a World Class Methodology, and gain insight into how best in class practices could be applied to your site. After this class, you will be able to carry out reliability analysis on plant equipment as well as get CMRP certified.
Whether or not you are pleased with how far you have gone in on Reliability, Maintenance Management & Asset Performance Management and you want to achieve more. Whatever category you fall into, you can speed up the process with this training which comes with a certification in risk management.
ABOUT MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY BEST PRACTICES MASTERCLASS + CMRP CERTIFICATION
The Maintenance and Reliability Masterclass is a full four-day training building up from the basics of maintenance and reliability to advanced techniques for achieving top quartile results in reliability engineering as well as maintenance management. You are sure to take home practical applicable knowledge which is globally proven best practices which when properly applied would guarantee immediate results.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of Reliability, Maintenance Management & Asset Performance Management, a World Class Methodology, and gain insight into how best in class practices could be applied to their site. You will also learn how you can help develop an asset reliability strategy and assist in managing risk. You would also be able to carry out reliability analysis on plant equipment.
Key Focus Areas
- Basics of Reliability
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Maintenance Strategies
- Business Management and Leadership
- Lubrication Excellence
- Root Cause Analysis
- Reliability concepts and calculations
- Lean and Continuous Improvement
- 13 – 16 June 2018 – Golden Tulip Hotel, Port Harcourt
- 15 – 18 August 2018 – Golden Tulip Hotel Port Harcourt
- September 2018 – Lagos
- For 5 or more candidates we can move have a special session at the client’s preferred location to reduce travel expense.
Regular Fee – NGN 600,000
Note: The fee covers – Training, Training Materials (Hard and Soft Copies), 5 Recommended text, CMRP Exams Fee, 1 Year Membership Fee for SMRP and feeding. (*Does not include accommodation cost.)
- This course since its development in 2015 has been successfully taught to professionals’ oil and gas, manufacturing and even consultancy with high ratings from all participants. Some of the Client companies from where our participants have been drawn includes Shell, Nestle, Dangote Cement, PHED, Chesroc, Nigeria LNG, Addax, and WRPC. In 2017 all candidates that have opted to sit for the CMRP certifications have aced the exams save one, individual.
Pillar 1: Define key elements of a reliability-focused business and management strategy (Pillar 1):
- Create and manage a strategic direction and plan for reliability
- Select, track and report on key performance indicators
- Change management and communication
- Managing environmental, health and safety risks
Pillar 2: Define how reliability activities improve manufacturing process reliability (Pillar 2):
- Understand process flow, parameters and quality specs
- Process improvement techniques – e.g. loss elimination and continuous improvement programs
- Maintaining processes in accordance with standards and regulations
Pillar 3: Outline equipment reliability best practices
- Determining equipment reliability expectations and goals
- Evaluate equipment reliability and identify improvement opportunities
- Establish a plan to ensure equipment reliability for new and existing assets
- Cost justify plans for implementation
- Implement reliability plans and periodically review performance
Pillar 4: Describe how organization and leadership support maintenance and reliability staffing and development
- Determining organizational competency and staffing requirements
- Analysing organizational capability and developing personnel
- Organizational structure, roles and responsibilities for reliability
- Leading and managing people
Pillar 5: Cite work management best practices
- How to identify, validate and approve maintenance and reliability work
- Maintenance and reliability work priority, planning and scheduling
- Executing and documenting work
- Analyzing and measuring work performance
- Planning and executing maintenance and reliability projects
- Using information technologies effectively
- Managing resources and materials effectively
The CMRP exams will be proctored on the Last day at Noon and successful candidates awarded the CMRP designation by SMRP. All candidates should be registered for the exams either through the institute or directly on the SMRP website (www.smrp.org)
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced M & R Professionals seeking to obtain the CMRP designation
- Professionals looking to build competence in Maintenance & Reliability
- Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Asset managers etc.
Onsite / Closed Sessions
We also provide onsite training and certification geared towards meeting your specific needs. Do contact us to discuss your requirements. Call 08077764467
- 13 – 16 June, 2018 – Port Harcourt
- 15 – 18 August – Port Harcourt
- September – Lagos
Total Investment: NGN 600,000
- NGN 430,000 – Training Resources, Recommended Texts, Meals
- $ 470 (NGN 170,000) – SMRP Membership, CMRP Exam
- The Toyota Way. Jeff Shivers | Pillar 1
- Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices. Ramesh Gulati | Pillar 2
- Making Common Sense Common Practice, Ron Moor | Pillar 3
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Steven Covey | Pillar 4
- Planning & Scheduling. Doc Palmer| Pillar 5
- CMRP / CMRT Exam Preparation Guide (smrp.org)
- The Asset Landscape 2nd Edition(gfmam.org)
- Training Slides
Participants register for the exams here www.smrp.org/CMRP-Registration
Bookings and Enquiry
Phone: +234 8077764467