Lead generation and traffic conversion best online advertisement effort which guarantees best result!
This is what you should do to get the best value for your money.
Before you embark on any form of advertisement you should do some research so you don’t just waste money and time.
1. Don’t send traffic to your home page it is a wrong idea because it will not convert clients. You will get so many visitors to your website but it might not convert to leads/clients and it will not lead to as much sales as you might have anticipated.
2. Create a sales page or landing page that describe or talk about the particular product or service you are advertising.
3. Create a lead funnel to capture the contacts of your visitors. Less than 0.5% of your website visitors will contact you. But with properly done lead funnel you can get over 25% to either contact you or drop their contacts so you contact them.
4. Install a live chat and you will convert more of your website visitors since most people prefer getting instant answers to their questions than waiting for hours for you to reply their mail.
5. Create a mailing list and start generating leads and follow up with them.
6. Offer discounts or free items with exit popup tools, it is a magic winds that can turn your sales around in no time.
7. Utilize analytics software to track your websites visitors, their activities and interest.
8. Advertise right, do not advertise because your friends advertise. Before you advertise We’ll suggest you do the following:
9. Place your business on Google map for free. Your business will be discovered easily online and it will increase the confidence of your prospective customers/clients.
10. Remarketing: it is not cost effective to always canvass new clients, its cheaper to remarket existing and new products to your existing audience.
Note: Henceforth, you will see our adverts everywhere you go online; from yahoo mail to the newspaper websites and major blog websites as long as you are online.
We can also teach you how to make all this happen in no time and turn around your business for good. call us on 08140806869, 07014039333.
We can teach you how to implement a proper lead generation and traffic conversion strategy for your business and website.
Recession is a time to cut cost and maximize every penny spent.
Follow the link below to register
Call 08140806869, 07014039333 for details
1. Loyola Jesuit College - Abuja founded in 1996 Best in West African.
2. Marist Brothers Juniorate - Uturu Imo state - 1981
3. Lumen Christi International College – Uromi Edo State, Founded in 1986.
4. Grundtvig International Secondary School – Oba Anambra State - Founded in 2014.
5. Mea Maker Elizabeth high School – Agbani Enugu State, founded in 2011.
6. Christ the King College - Gwagwalada, Abuja Founded in 1991.
7. The Lagoon Secondary School Lekki – Lagos State.
8. Graceland International School – Port Harcourt Rivers state.
9. Nigeria Turkish International College - Kaduna, Kaduna state.
Retargeting and Remarketing campaign in Nigeria using www.alternativeadvert.com
Retargeting is most often used to describe online ad placements and display ads, served based on a user’s activity on your site. A user comes to your site, a cookie’s set and you can now target ads to them on other sites they visit, hence the term retargeting.
Retargeting or Remarketing campaign is more appealing because it’s done through third party ad networks like alternativeadvert.com, Google display network etc, giving the marketer the opportunity to reach users wherever they are, on millions of websites.
While your website might be great at attracting visitors to your website, only two percent of web traffic converts to a sale on a first-time visit. This means that even if you’re getting a lot of web traffic, you may not be getting a lot of sales. As such, the purpose and definition of retargeting is finding a way to reach out to the other 98 percent of people who don’t make a purchase on their first visit to your site. While remarketing and retargeting are often used synonymously, there are a few differences that are important to point out.
Retargeting is the general term that refers to online search and display ads that target users based on cookies. I often refer to this medium as ad stalking. Advertisers cookie users based on a visit or action and then serve ads to them as they browse the internet via display placements or search via paid search ads.
Remarketing has historically been a general term that refers to collecting user information and using it to market or remarket to them later. This has most often been done using direct mail or email. Google has borrowed this term for their version of retargeting campaigns that are run directly inside the AdWords platform.
"Retargeting and Remarketing" The two terms are often used to refer to using cookies to serve ads to users who have already expressed interest in your product, service, or brand in various ways. So is there really a difference between the two terms?
There’s a lot of technology out there right now around marketing to people who’ve already come in contact with your brand. Whether they visited your website, saw an ad someplace else, clicked on a PPC ad, or filled out a form on your website, you now have the capability to market to them again.
The great thing about these tools is they give marketers the ability to target users already interested in your product or service. You can remarket customers/clients that have visited your website in the past (and that have expressed a high level of purchase intent) and since these tools are typically pretty inexpensive, Retargeting and Remarketing is highly recommended digital marketing tool.
To signup as an advertiser visit https://www.alternativeadvert.com/advertiser_join.php
Am sure you have been asking yourself which university is taking the lead now.
Here is the answer to your question
ü University of Ibadan, Ibadan
ü University of Lagos, Lagos
ü Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife
ü Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
ü University of Ilorin, Ilorin
ü Covenant University, Ota
ü University of Nigeria, Nsukka
ü University of Benin, Ugbowo
ü University of Abuja, Abuja
ü University of Port-Harcourt, Port-Harcourt
ü Federal University of Technology Minna, Minna
ü Federal University of Technology Owerri, Owerri
ü University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Abeokuta
ü Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Oye
ü Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto
ü Lagos State University, Ojo
ü Federal University of Akure, Akure
ü Babcock University, Ilishan remo
ü Bayero University Kano, Kano
ü American University of Nigeria, Yola.